Whether you are looking to improve a residential or corporate property Nortex Fence and Patio is the best choice. This North Texas company started in 1998, continues to maintain the highest of standards with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). It all began as a custom wood fence company serving the counties of Dallas, Denton, and Collin. Now you can get great, custom-built projects ranging from fences, patio covers, automatic driveway gates, arbors or pergolas, retaining walls, stamped concrete, custom stonework, outdoor kitchens or fireplaces, and decks, all built to the most stringent codes and regulations, with a ten-year workmanship warranty.
Nothing could be easier than calling to get your free estimate. You’re going to enjoy speaking with Nortex’s professional and knowledgable sales consultants who work around your busy schedule. All potential projects are thoroughly discussed, including written proposal, and accurate, transparent pricing.
Nortex knows quality is important to you. Be assured that all materials (lumber, metal, and stone) come from reputable, sustainable, local sources. The measure of Nortex’s quality doesn’t end there, Nortex Fence and Patio employ a complete full-time staff, each member of which has years of experience. Avoiding damage to your property, personal injury, and careless building practices is paramount to Nortex’s dedicated team leaders, who must have a minimum of three years experience, just to supervise on any project or installation. Thus ensuring that your project receives the best workmanship and responsible project completion.
Let’s review the top five services Nortex Fence and Patio provides.
- Custom cedar fencing remains on the top, after all, one can’t argue with twenty years of experience. Each fence is designed and precision-built with cedarwood. These beautiful wood fences enhance your properties appearance and value, increasing both privacy and security.
- Patio covers are built to do two things protect from the harsh elements of rain, sun, wind, as well as appear as if they were included in the original house plan. Offering a fully functional comfortable outdoor shelter where you can live.
- Automatic driveway gates remain very popular. You can choose from three different basic types: the first, being the auto-slide gate, second is the swing gate, and last is the basic drive gate. Each of these attractive options is reliably built melding function and security for you and your property.
- Arbors or Pergolas add style and value to any property. These common garden features can extend your outdoor living space, popping up as hidden surprises. Before building the Nortex team determines your site’s specific conditions, looking at things such as the type of soil, moisture content, and retention, drought tolerance, ending with slope or ground leveling among the surrounding space. This enables enduring craftsmanship of the unsupported structures with their lattice finishes.
- Retaining walls are not simply popular but necessary. These structural elements maintain any buildings and/or terraced earth enclosures integrity by protecting against natural corrosion. Nortex’s team provide careful planning so that these beautiful boundaries prevent the collapse of existing structures.
Nortex predominantly uses cedarwood in all of the above-named projects, obtaining the highest quality wood from sustainable local sources. Let’s review Nortex’s reasons for promoting cedarwood. First, this visually appealing wood does not require paint or stain. The second involves the scent the cedar oil permeating from the wood is a natural insect repellant. Lastly, cedarwood is extremely strong and durable. In fact, in North Texas’s climate cedarwood has been shown to be extremely decay-resistant.