Artificial grass installation is a very popular home service and for good reason. It’s low maintenance, affordable, and looks fantastic. It outperforms natural grass in lots of ways and many homeowners across the country are starting to notice it. There are a lot of choices when it comes to your best artificial grass installation. Use this post to find out what’s best for you.
Why Artificial Grass is Basically Maintenance Free
When it comes to the maintenance of artificial grass, nothing could be easier. You don’t need a sprinkler, hose, lawn mower, or weed wacker. Here’s what makes it so great:
- Synthetic grass never needs to be mowed – Synthetic grass will always be lush and maintain it’s plush look. Since it’s synthetic, it doesn’t grown and therefore never needs to be moved.
- Synthetic grass never needs to be weeded – Since your lawn will be artificial, weed won’t grow on it. You won’t ever have to pull up another unsightly weed. That’s good news for your back.
- Synthetic grass never needs to be watered – Since synthetic grass is artificial, it needs no water. You don’t have to water or hope for a lot of rain for it to look good. It’ll be emerald green in the middle of a draught. While everyone else is watering their lawn, you can do whatever you want.
- Synthetic grass never needs to be fertilized – Synthetic grass is the best way to maintain a natural lawn, because it needs no fertilizers, insecticides, or herbicides. You can say goodbye to chemicals forever.
As you can see, artificial grass is virtually maintenance free and will look fantastic under most environmental conditions.
What Type of Homeowner Synthetic Grass Is Ideal for
Not sure if synthetic grass is for you? Here’s some of the people who would benefit the most form a artificial grass lawn:
- Anyone who doesn’t enjoy mowing, weeding, fertilizing, or watering their lawn.
- Anyone who doesn’t have a lot of room for yard equipment.
- Anyone who doesn’t want to clutter their garage or shed with a lawnmower and a weed wacker.
- Anyone who wants to conserve water.
- Anyone who wants to save money on their water bill.
- Anyone who wants to save money on their landscaping bill.
- Anyone who wants to maintain a chemical free garden.
- Anyone who lives in a drought prone area.
- Anyone who owns dogs and doesn’t want to deal with a urine burned grass.
As you can see there are many benefits to having this kind of lawn or yard. It’s up to you decide if it’s right for you.
Cool Ways to Have Fake Grass Installed at Your Home
Here are some fun ideas for your next fake grass installation:
- Install it around your pool.
- Install it in a geometric pattern on your front yard.
- Install is as a golf putting area in your backyard.
- Install it on your deck.
- Install is in your home as a puppy potty area.
- Install it on your roof.
- Install it on a wall in your garden.
This guest post was created by Chai at:
Synthetic Lawns of Florida
2571 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442