Almost without realizing it, you will have decided to achieve the old dream of having your own home. The tips that follow are the result of many lived experiences; of errors and successes.
We are convinced that if you put them into practice, you will be able to cross this path and then tell it as a story with a happy ending.
Decalogue For A Less Suffering Owner
What happens is that you cannot even think of starting a story like this without trusting someone who is ready to help you navigate this path. Both the Wirral builders and building services are perfect for these works now.
Search for a trusted architect
- Discarded technical capacity and professional solvency, because I am convinced that they will be an essential part of what you will look for. But do not forget that nothing is resolved if there is no capacity for dialogue.
- The road to undertake is not free of obstacles, and to help you avoid them or cross them without falling, you will need a reliable guide.
- In that person, you will deposit all your dreams, your needs, your concerns, and also your budget.
- There is no way to imagine it if you do not have the peace of mind that you can be interpreted and understood as you deserve.
- And none of this can be achieved without having in front of you someone predisposed to dialogue.
- Surrounding yourself with competent human resources will be fundamental, and the architect must be the first of them.
Dream Without Limitations
- When we are going to commission a project, our mind is usually an accumulation of limitations.
- Imagine the project as if there were no limitations of any kind
- It is incredible to see how in that game many things that otherwise would not have manifested come to light, precisely because the restriction that we impose on us ends up masking what we like.
The ideas that emerge are innovative and express what we want and not what we think we should ask for.
In an example: it is very complicated to locate the third Bedroom, the day you need it, especially when your original project did not foresee it, only because at that time “there were only two.”
In the same way, the environments that you project with reduced dimensions (“to reduce expenses”), will continue to be cut on the day that the family grows and your space needs as well.
Do you understand what the idea is?
Strictly speaking, we must recognize that just as it is good to encourage the flights of the creative imagination, we must be careful not to take off the feet of the earth. Do not forget that everything imagined must be able to be built, so as not to risk transforming it into a dream.